KristallTurm® delivers a complete package, from competently answering your initial questions to annual inspection and maintenance according to the TÜV standard.
We offer the following services:
Consulting & Preparation
- Initial consultation: Competent advice and consulting for the individual project
- Site analysis regarding feasibility and potential for success
- Preparation of a personal profitability calculation
- Financing and leasing options
- Business consultancy regarding the operator model, permits, insurance etc.
- Detailed construction planning according to your wishes
- Vivid visualizations for presentation in front of sponsors and decision makers
- Production and delivery
- Complete assembly of the installation
- TÜV acceptance according to the EN 15567 standard for rope courses
- Delivery of the safety equipment
- Training of personnel at your site
- Delivery of manuals for operation and maintenance
- Support with the preparation of a marketing concept
We offer training and education for guest support and rescue:
- Initial training of the guides prior to commissioning
- Refresher courses, training for new personnel
- Special training (maintenance of personal protective equipment for example)
Consulting and support
Since our high rope courses can be expanded at any time, we are happy to advise you about expansion and enhancement options. We will gladly assist you with the development of a marketing and operating concept for your climbing park on request. Furthermore, we provide manuals with important information for each construction.
Inspection and maintenance
According to the EN 15567 high rope course standard, an annual inspection by a certified test centre is required for high rope courses. We as the manufacturer handle this for you. We can also inspect the TOPPAS belays and Elephant Hub rescue equipment for you in the course of the annual inspection. To ensure your equipment is always ready to use, we offer favourable terms for the subsequent purchase of harnesses, carabiners etc.
We appreciate the good communication with our customers and between the operators of our high rope courses. That is why we offer an online platform that facilitates the exchange of experiences and information in our worldwide network.