In contrast to a high ropes course, visitors don't have to be belayed in a low ropes course. Because elements and podiums are mounted in a safe jumping height between 30 - 100 cm above the ground. The elements can be built for teambuilding, playing or therapeutic climbing. This makes the ropes course a universally usable facility.
- Material: Robinia and larch
- Age: 3 years (depending on difficulty, also suitable for older children and youth)
- Value: Fitness, agility, balance, ingenuity, social competence
The Adventure Trail not only fascinates, but also has positive impact on children’s development. Especially motivity, posture and self-evaluation are trained. Even social behavior improves while playing with other children.
low ropes course for teambuilding
- Material: Larch
- Dimensions falling space: 15 m x 13 m
- Dimensions structure: 13 m x 11 m
- Age: Groups of youths and adults
- Aim: Team spirit, social competence
School classes and groups of youths or adults learn important social skills through targeted teambuilding exercises. These exercises can only be succeeded, if the group sticks together.